Sunday, November 30, 2008

MY FIRST TIME ::::

I still can't believe that it happened. Everytime I think about it, I feel an intense mixture of nervousness and excitment but definitely, no regrets. It was the single most sensual and enjoyable night of my life and had exceeded all my wildest fantasies and expectations.The night was such a wild mix of emotions and sexual energy that it's hard for me to put into words what exactly happened. It had been so unbelievably unexpected. Let me just backtrack and start from the beginning.Shelly has always been a stunningly beautiful girl. Her shiny, chestnut brown hair falls in waves over her toned shoulders.
Her almond-shaped blue eyes are always sparkling and are able to hypnotize even the coldest of hearts. Her skin glows with a natual radiance that fills every woman that meets her with envy. Her natural 32c breasts are soft and round and are the perfect compliment to the rest of her curves that hug her 5'11 frame. Despite her undeniable beauty, Shelly is one of the most kind-hearted and sensitive people you could ever hope to meet. I had the pleasure of meeting her during my second year of university.It was the first day of the second semester and I was sitting in class just wishing that the class was already over. This was my only 8 a.m. class but I just knew that it was going to be pure hell trying to make it there every Monday and Wednesday. Just as the prof was about to begin his lecture, a beautiful girl came running into the room, out of breath and panting, and sat down in the seat directly in front of me. I was immediately taken aback by her. She looked and even SMELLED like perfection. I could have stared at her all day and I could feel my heart begin to beat just a little faster and I could also begin to feel my pussy throb.I was extremely surprised by my reaction to this girl. I was not a lesbian and I had never had any sort of attraction to women before so this feeling was very new to me. In fact,I had a boyfriend whom I had been with for over 2 years. I immediately disregarded my initial reaction as simply an appreciation for someone so beautiful. How could I not appreciate someone who looks so good? It definitely didn't mean that I was a lesbian. The moment after I had come to terms with what I had just experienced, the girl turned around to face me.Do you have an extra pen? she whispered I rooted through my bookbag, retrieved a pen and handed it to her. She thanked me and turned around to begin taking notes.When the class had finished, I noticed that she was waiting for me outside the room. She handed my pen back to me with a big, friendly smile on her face.

Thank you so much for the pen. My name is ShellyNo problem, Shelly. Nice to meet you. My name is AbbeyThis was the beginning of a great friendship for Shelly and I. We quickly became the best of friends and were completely inseperable. We studied together, went to the movies together and went out clubbing together. It was very rare to see one of us without the other. Within a year, we decided to move in together as roommates so that we could split the bills and help save money for after graduation. Shelly was a fantastic roommate. It was so great to have my best friend there everyday to cook dinner with and spend quiet time at home with. While living together, there were many times when I would experience the same feelings for Shelly as I had had when I first laid eyes on her. At first, it confused and scared me because I couldn’t understand what was wrong with me. But eventually, I just accepted it but kept the feelings to myself.

There were many mornings when Shelly would emerge from the bathroom after having just had a shower. She wore a silky, blue bathrobe as she walked down the hallway to her bedroom. Her hard, perky nipples poking through the thin fabric was undeniable evidence that her body was naked and wet underneath the robe. I often found myself trying to make sure that I was in the hallway at the same time she got out of the shower. While lounging around the house watching movies or studying for exams, Shelly liked to be comfortable and wear lounge clothes. There was one outfit that I secretly called her “come and fuck me outfit”. She wore these tiny, blue cotton shorts which showed off her long, lean legs that seemed to go on for miles. Her ass also looked like perfection in those shorts. It looked so round and hard and almost seemed to invite your eyes to rest on it. She would pair the shorts off with a tight, white tank top. You know the type, the kind with the small, spaghetti straps. She would often go braless when wearing this outfit and her big, juicy breasts would spill around the top of the shirt. I would find myself wondering what it would be like to bury my face in my tits and lick both of her nipples. Every time that Shelly wore that outfit around the apartment, I would have the most intense masturbating sessions. Just the image of her tight ass and big, round breasts with hard nipples would get me wet like nothing else.

My pussy would throb with anticipation at just the sight of her and I would have to go to my room immediately to finger myself and rub my clit until I came.I didn’t think that there was any way that Shelly would have any of the same feelings in return for me. She was always out with different guys and every guy that came within 5 feet of her, wanted to fuck her. I knew that I was attractive but I would never be considered in the same league as Shelly. I have long, curly dark hair which I often wear pulled back off my face. I have dark brown eyes and a wide, inviting smile. While my body might not be as voluptuous as Shelly’s, I had never had any complaints. My 34 b breasts are perky and inviting. I have long legs and a small waist so many men think that I’m hot. But did Shelly find me attractive? I didn’t think I would ever know the answer to that question.I continued to have my fantasies for the remainder of the time that we lived together. I would sometimes hear Shelly having sex with her “boy of the moment” and I would find myself pressing my ear up against the wall in order to better hear her moans. She made the most sexy noises when she was about to come. I would rub my clit and caress my tits while imagining that I was the one who Shelly was fucking. This went on until the day that it was time to move out.

I had never told Shelly what thoughts I was having because I was scared it would freak her out and ruin our friendship. Shelly was moving to Los Angeles where she had accepted a job offer for the job of her dreams and I was staying in New York to pursue my own career. The move was devastating and we cried for hours before she left. We promised to keep in touch and then we parted ways. Shelly and I went for almost 2 years without seeing each other but we managed to keep in touch through email and the occasional phone call. About a month ago, Shelly found out that she would be attending a conference in New York City and she wanted to get together to catch up. Needless to say, I was thrilled. We made all the necessary arrangements and I began counting down the days until I would see her again. Before I knew it, the big day had arrived. Shelly had said that she would be at my place sometime after 5. After work, I quickly showered and shaved my legs and my pussy (just in case!) and then lathered myself in my lavender moisturizer that I knew Shelly loved. I had decided to wear my black mini skirt so that my long, smooth legs would be in full view and a tight, red, v-neck sweater that made my breasts look absolutely delicious. Underneath, I was wearing a red, lace bra and matching red thong. Just the thought of seeing Shelly had already made me wet. I could feel the wetness through my thong already. God, I couldn’t wait to see her.Finally, the doorbell rang. She was here! I ran downstairs and opened the door.

For a moment, I was completely speechless. Shelly looked so damn hot, she took my breath away. I felt every nerve in my body begin to throb and my body was aching to be touched. I finally composed myself and we screamed and hugged for several minutes. We made our way inside where we poured a couple glasses of wine and sat down on the couch. I was finally able to fully appreciate what Shelly was wearing. She too was wearing a skirt but hers was even shorter than mine. She was also wearing a light, blue sweater that made her tits stand out and look more full than usual. Her makeup and hair looked sexy as hell and I found myself wondering if she had prepared herself to impress me. If so, it sure had worked. We sat on the couch and chatted for a couple of hours. Before long, we realized we had gone through 2 bottles of wine and we both had a nice, warm buzz feeling in our heads. Shelley rustled on the couch, trying to reposition herself and her hand accidentally brushed against my breast. Without meaning to, I let out a small moan of pleasure.

She had brushed right up against my nipple which immediately turned hard and wanted to be sucked.I was a little embarassed and I was scared to look her in the eyes. When I finally looked at her, I realized that Shelly had been pleasantly surprised by my reaction. Her eyes were sparkling and she had a grin on her face. Without saying a word, she began to slowly stroke my left leg. Up and down my smooth thigh. I was so happy that I couldn’t even move. I just sat there and waited to see what was going to happen. I was scared that if I moved, then she would stop. She never took her eyes away from mine the whole time that she was stroking me. When I didn’t object, she moved her hand higher and higher. I thought for sure, that she was going to rip off my thong and begin to finger fuck me right there but she didn’t. She moved her hand from my thigh, up over my waist until it rested on my left breast. I was now panting and filled with so much desire that I thought I was going to burst. I couldn’t believe Shelly was actually touching me.I finally snapped out of my dream-like trance. I wanted to get my lips and hands on her and feel her hot body under me. I leaned in and began to slowly lick her neck. I started behind her left ear and licked down her neck until I came to her shoulder. I licked and sucked my way over the other side, pushing her sweater out of the way. I slowly made my way up her neck until I came to her mouth. Our eyes met before our lips did. I put my mouth on hers and she hungrily put her tongue in my mouth. We had several hard, passionate kisses before we slowed down to drink each other in. Our hands kept exploring each others’ bodies. My nipples wanted to be squeezed, my pussy wanted to be licked and fucked and I desperately wanted to taste Shelly’s pussy. Shelly pulled back from me and pulled off her shirt. She was wearing a sexy, black bra and her tits looked amazing.

I immediately reached around and unhooked her bra, spilling her breasts free. I leaned forward and buried my face in her. I was kissing and sucking all over her tits. I just couldn’t get enough, I couldn’t believe that she was actually letting me do this. I flicked my tongue over her nipple while I was squeezing her soft breasts and slowly traced a line with my tongue over to her other nipple. She was moaning and breathing in the familiar way that I knew from my many days of listening to her having sex through the walls of our old apartment. I sat up for a second to rip my shirt and bra off. I wanted to feel our naked breasts against each other. I leaned in and we embraced tightly. Shelly reached down and ran her hand up my thigh, this time, coming to a rest over my pussy-soaked thong. She rubbed through the fabric and I could swear that I was going to come right then and then. She reached up and tugged at the top of my thong and ripped it down. I was already gasping for breath when I felt her fingers enter me. It was slow and gentle at first but then she went faster and harder until I was screaming and moaning. I never wanted this to stop. It felt so damn good.I pulled her hand away from my pussy because I was scared I was going to come already. She took her pussy-soaked fingers and traced my own wetness along my nipples before leaning in and licking it off. My nipples were so hard, they could have cut glass.
The feeling of my warm juice and her warm mouth licking it was almost too much handle.

She pulled back from my nipples and began blowing softly on them. The cool air hit my breasts and I think my nipples grew another half an inch. I couldn’t stand it any longer.I leaned her back against the couch and ripped off her skirt. My pussy began to throb even harder when I realized that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. It’s almost like she had been expecting this. I sat down on my hands and knees on the floor between her legs so that I was face-deep in her wet pussy. She had also shaved her pussy and her juices were everywhere. I leaned in and drank in as much as I could in one big lick. I licked slowly at first, flicking and kissing her pussy lips before moving to her clit. I took it in my mouth and moved my tongue over it until Shelly was uncontrollably writhing underneath me. I moved my tongue down and stuck it in her. Faster and harder, I shoved my tongue into her pussy. She tasted so sweet and I just couldn’t get enough of it. I continued tongue-fucking her until she was all over my face. I knew that she was close to coming, I could tell by the way she had her hips raised off the couch and her legs wrapped over my naked shoulders. I sat up a bit and shoved one of my tits into her wetness so that I could feel it on my nipple. I then moved over and did it with my other breast. The heat of her pussy felt so great on my tits and Shelly seemed to be loving it. I rubbed my breasts over her clit for a few more moments. It felt so good, I felt like I was going to explode. I looked up at Shelly and she was touching and squeezing her own breasts. I knew that I was time.I buried my face in her again. I moved my mouth and tongue over her clit, faster and harder this time. I reached up with my right hand and stuck three fingers in her , fucking her hard with my fingers. Shelly was now screaming and writhing on the couch. Her heels were dug into my back as I continued to lick and fuck her. I reached down with my left hand and began to finger myself.

I was so wet, the juice was dripping down my thigh. I rubbed my clit and fingered myself until I felt the first throes of orgasm taking over. My mouth was closed over Shelly’s pussy and my moans of ecstasy were causing vibrations throughout her clit. Within a matter of seconds, Shelly was convulsing and her clit was throbbing underneath my tongue. I could feel her orgasm closing in over my fingers. She let out one final scream and then just lay back, panting and breathing heavy.Exhausted, I collapsed into Shelly’s thighs and just lay there enjoying the afterglow of my orgasm and the smell of our sex. After several silent moments, I looked up and caught Shelly’s eyes. Her face broke into a big smile.Oh My God Shelly said, breathlessly, that was amazing. I have been wanting to do that since the day I met you , I replied I climbed up on the couch with Shelly and we lay naked and sweaty in each others arms until we both fell asleep. We didn’t wake up until several hours later. We didn’t say much to each other when we woke up, I think we were both a little embarassed. She had to leave to catch her flight back to Los Angeles so there was no chance of us having a repeat performance of the night before. We hugged goodbye and this time, our hug was much more intimate. Our full bodies were pressed together so that our groins and breasts were pressed hard against each others.

I was filled with desire again but I knew there was nothing I could do. My fantasy had finally come true but she was leaving now. We said our goodbyes and we promised to see each other again soon. After what we had just experienced, I was going to have to find a way to get to Los Angeles sooner than later. That was about a month ago and I have spoken to Shelly a couple of times since. We haven’t really come out and talked about what happened but last week, I received airline tickets in the mail. 1 round-trip ticket to Los Angeles so it looks like I’m heading out there soon.

No comments: