Thursday, February 12, 2009

CALLS TO REMEMBER

Hello Kcee.
It's me, Nadia. You remember me right?
Of course you do. You can't forget me. I know you can't hear me, but I know you're there. Don't worry about the static on the line. I'm so excited we can talk. Like we used to. Don't you remember how we used to talk Kcee? We always talked. About everything.We were best friends. We were more than best friends. We were lovers.No, I'm sorry we were more than that Kcee. We were one. I can still see you Kcee. In my mind.

Your long, sexy legs. Those curved hips, that I loved to touch and grab all the time. Your slender arms that wrapped around me at night. Those beautiful huge breasts, with those dark hard nipples that I loved to suck on at nights. That nice little ass of yours, that would sway with each step you took. Your smooth ebony skin that I would run my tongue all over, and those lips of yours.

Mmm Mmm. Do you know which lips I'm talking about? Hehe. I always thought you were beautiful. I can never be as beautiful as you are. I'm not bad looking, but no comparison to you. My black hair isn't as long as yours, and I'm not as tall as you are either. But you loved my breasts, even though they weren't as big as yours, you still loved to play with them and suck on them. We could almost pass for sisters, but you were always so pretty.I miss all that Kcee. I really do. I miss those big brown eyes of yours. Remember when we first met? I do. We met when we were kids. When we were 12. No. I think it was when we were 11.

Anyways, I was new in town, and when I got to this new school, no one would talk to me. But you did. We became real close. We would always talk to each other about everything. As the years went by we became closer and when we were in high school, our senior year, I knew we would become more than friends. I loved you. You love me right? Of course you do. I'm not crazy. I know I'm talking to a dial tone, but I'm not crazy. You don't think I'm crazy do you? Of course not.

Remember when you dragged me out to that place to try out for modeling?I told you, that I couldn't be a model. You said, yes you can, you are gorgeous.Of course that flattered me, and ultimately I accepted. I remember you were so excited and nearly shaking. We both were 17 at the time and we faked our ages so we could get into the real good modeling acts. We walked in to that place all made up. I thought for sure we were gonna get caught, but we didn't. They took some pictures of us, but naturally the went crazy on how beautiful you looked. They took a lot of pictures of you. All those lights. It drove me crazy. I was angry at you. You dragged me down to that stupid thing, and of course you knew that you were going to get picked, but all of that faded away, as you reassured me that I was going to be a model too. You let them take pictures of you all the time. The way you posed and gave those sexy looks towards the camera, as the lights flashed. I got wet just staring at you. You didn't know it, but I was deeply mad in love with you. I wanted to touch you hold you kiss you, but I was too afraid of what you would think.

I watched you as you became the star. Kcee the model. I was your little friend in the background. You were the shooting star, and I was the trail of dust left behind.But shooting stars only last for a second. I knew that, but you didn't. It was like you had to have the cameras always watching you. All those people taking pictures, making you pose this way, or pose that way. They did your hair, and you make up, and your clothes, and you just posed.And there were the other girl models.They didn't like me. I always stood around the studio, like a lost child. They didn't know I was with you, but you never bothered to tell them. I didn't care, all I cared about was being with you. Watching you.

Those girls watched me Kcee. They were watching you too. Whispering. I could tell you liked those girls. The one with the wild blond hair, and small tits. And there was the other one with those sharp blue eyes, and brown curly hair. I don't remember much about them, or vaguely what they look like. Maybe it's because I don't want to remember. I didn't like them. But I really didn't like what the modeling was doing to you. You were different. I saw you do things I never would have dreamed about you doing, like the pot. You said it was only one time, but I know it was more than that. And then there was the time I saw you and those two girls in that bedroom.
I wasn't spying on you. I walked by on accident and saw the door open a little, and you and those girls were in there on the bed together. I remember seeing you naked and the other girls were too. The girl with the brown curly hair was sucking on your nipples and rubbing her hand on your stomach. The blond had her face buried deep in your cunt. I was jealous at first, but then an overwhelming arousal came over me. I couldn't explain it, but I was getting wet between my legs, and this tingling sensation hit me all over my body just looking at the girl licking and sucking away at your clit.

You were moving you hips all around humping that blond's head as she sucked on your pussy and probed her finger in and out of your sweet twat.I watched you guys.The girl with curls straddled you, so she was on top and started to ride her pussy all over you, while the blond still was licking and sucking all over you pussy. I could hear you moaning as you received wonderful pleasures from these girls. My guess was this wasn't their first time. The blond then crawled up further on you and kissed you with her cunt drenched lips.I began to touch myself at that very moment, moving my fingers up my skirt, touching my wet pussy. I loved what I was seeing, but I couldn't believe that it was you I was seeing.I pulled my underwear aside and started to move my clit around in circles to the rhythm of you girls.

The girl with the curls then positioned her body so that she was in between your legs, and you could feel that hot cunt of hers on you wet pussy. She kissed and sucked on your neck as you both wildly humped each other, thrusting up and down together on the bed. The moans in the room were getting louder and the bed shook violently.I started to finger myself feverishly, pretending those were your fingers probing and touching my pussy.The blond straddled herself, so that her pussy was right on your face. I stared in belief, as she lapped at her pussy above you, as you humped on that other girl, with your legs wrapped tight around her. Your hands grabbed the blond's legs and you sucked on her clit, rolling around on your tongue. The blond held on to the head board and rolled her hips around in little figure eights.

I rubbed my clit against my hand faster and faster moving it around circles quickly. I wanted to come and come and feel my juices.The brown haired girl humped and bucked on your pussy while she sucked around on your neck. Her moaning was becoming louder and louder into pleasurable screams. You were fingering the blond, as she bounced up and down your fingers, while you used you other hand to rub her clit around.The bed moved even faster and you guys were going faster on each other, sucking, kissing, humping. Until you climaxed with your legs wrapped around the girl with curls waist. She came too, as her movements became soft grinds and her sounds became whimpers. The blond threw her head back and grinded her pussy on your face as she came, and cum gushed on your face which you hungrily lapped and sucked up.
I shuddered as my orgasm came in strong throbs.You looked over towards the door, where I was looking from.To this day Kcee, I still don't know if you saw me or not, but with that one glance from you, it said I know you're watching me, and you being Kcee, I know you loved it.I keep hearing that steady beep in my ear from the phone, telling me my phone is off the hook.I know it's off the hook, I'm talking to you Kcee.Oh Kcee, after I saw you and those girls in that bedroom I dreamed and longed for you ever since. But like always you went back to modeling, all the eyes on you. You were always on tv, movies, and magazines.You could do anything with that camera that always pointed towards you and you knew it. But I knew that little secret behind the camera.Yes, you didn't think I knew about the drugs, but I knew Kcee.I watched you shoot up and snort up whatever was put in your face.

Suddenly Kcee, the cameras started to fade, and they were all distorted images to you, huh Kcee. That high pillar you stood on seemed to crumble and melt away as the drugs ate away at the base.I felt so sorry for you. The cameras stopped clicking, the magazines and tv shows stopped caring. Those girls pushed you.You fell. And I caught you. I tried to boost you back up, but no one cared any more except me. As the time went by, so did your career. I, however never moved on. I was willing to stick by you, forever.Now Kcee, I know were you thankful all the time you were thankful. After you got clean, we became friends again. Things were like they used to be, but I would always notice a little glimmer in your eye every time you looked at me, and as the days past you smiled again. I didn't know if you felt the same way about me, as I felt about you, but I could tell you did. I saw that same glimmer in your eyes, when we first had sex that night together.

I remember that night well Kcee.We were on my bed just laughing at and laying next to each other on our backs. You rolled over on your tummy and asked me if I was mad at you for the way you acted when you were modeling.I said no Kcee. Of course not. And you seemed very satisfied with that answer. We stared into each others eyes for a long time silently. Then you bent down and kissed my lips. I opened my eyes real wide. I was stunned, yet very excited. You smiled and caressed my cheek. You kissed me again, this time slipping your tongue inside my mouth to meet mine. I returned the kiss happily, sucking on your tongue. Your hands explored my body at while you kissed me tenderly. We clawed and tore at each others clothes, getting them off until we were naked on the bed. You sucked on my nipples like a hungry baby, while your hands squeezed my breasts. I touched your curly hair as you sucked and squeezed my tits. I loved this feeling that was coming over me. You had no idea how long I was waiting for this. You got on top of me and kissed and frenched my belly button, and then began to work your way down to my wet cunt. I felt your fingers lightly touch my pussy lips. I cried out in ecstasy from your touch. You moved your fingers up and down on my pussy and then began to rub my clit around in little circles. I jerked my hips up from your pleasurable fingers. You replaced your fingers on my clit with your tongue and began to suck on my clit and moving it around in your mouth with your tongue. You sucked and licked vigorously on my clit, rubbing it around in circles. I humped and thrusted my pussy towards your face wanting to feel you more and more. You ran your tongue along my slit and began to tongue fuck me, probing your tongue in and out of me, and then moving it around inside of me. I wiggled and squirmed with your every touch as I exploded my hot girl cum on to your lips. You buried your face deep into me as I came wave after wave, my pussy high in the air. I have never received pleasure like that in my life and I came and came over and over again. You climbed up on me and your lips met my mouth, kissing me everywhere. I could taste my sweet cum on your sexy lips. I only thought it would be fair since you did me, that I could taste you.

I rolled you on your back and climbed on top of you straddling you. I sucked and bit your smooth brown breasts. I licked your hard, dark nipples and sucked on them until I couldn't take it any longer. I had to taste your pussy. I licked my way down your body, on your stomach, and then onto your neatly trimmed pussy. I inhaled the scent of your wet pussy and smile at the hint of your sex. I licked at your pussy lips, then I spread your legs farther apart so I could get a nice look at your clit which was sticking out like a little button. You were so wet and I licked and tasted all your juices. I gave your clit one good lick and then started to suck on it
moving it in circles in my mouth. You moaned and screamed out in pleasure wanting more.
I smiled and licked your clit rapidly moving it up and down. I could see your body moving with my every touch of my tongue. Your hips rolled up and down like small waves as I sucked and rubbed my nose against your clit. I buried my face deep into your pussy wanting to taste you more and more. I could feel you legs clamp around my head and start to ride and hump me. You screamed out as I could feel your juices gush on to my face. I licked it all wanted to taste every drop. I stuck my finger inside of you and you came again riding and moving up and down, moaning and screaming, on my fingers. When your orgasm subsided, I kissed your pussy, and climbed up on top you, so I straddled your leg to kiss your mouth. We both sucked and kissed each others mouth passionately. We were sweaty and sticky, but I knew then that I loved you and you loved me.

From then on, we were lovers. We couldn't keep our hands off each other most of the time. It was like that for a long time.Then something happened.You wanted to start modeling again. I told you I was afraid that things would change if you did start modeling. You said, fine then, you wouldn't model. I was happy, but I could tell you weren't.The sex changed. Most of the time we just grinded on each others pussy until we both came. The kissing stopped, the touching stopped. Until one day, I came home, and you were gone. No note, no nothing. I never heard from you again. No one heard from you. You just left. I called the police, they looked for awhile, but then gave up.

Well it has been 7 years since all this has happened and I still don't know where you are.But they don't know I still talk to you on the phone.Kcee, it's like we're old friends again. I will call you everyday and we will be together again.

No comments: